Monday 18 November 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Seventy Two 

We did not have any sleep ins today.

Because Miss Tamina came to make the house all spic and span this morning.

With her noisy machines. Oh well. Too bad for me.

So Zita and I had our good morning to everybody walk before she was here.

Craig was all dressed and nearly all awake when we got home. 

Then Zita and the silver little car went to work. Altogether. Ha.

When Zita is at her office the silver little car has a nice rest. In the very comfy warm basement. 

So it will be toasty warm. Cars do not like to be way too cold. Craig told me. Me either. 

It is a special just for cars basement. It is not for people. Or even nice dogs. Oh well. 

After Zita was gone I went to the big bedroom and had a nice nap. On my own duvet. 

It is very quiet in the big bedroom when the noisy machines are on. 

Craig hid in the den with his another too much coffee. Ha.

It is not even a bit warm today. 

So we only played catch the ball a little bit. Oh well.

We did not have our tasty toasts until Miss Tamina was finished. 

You cannot not have your toasts when the noisy machine is everywhere. It is known.

We had two tasty toasts for our lunchtime.

Because we did not even have one for our breakfast. Ha.

I got some.


Because I am a very good waiting dog. Ha. Good for me.

Then Craig was a detective in long time ago England. He has a new horse now. 

Because his friend the very old horse was too tired so he went to heaven for a nice rest. 

And to be with all his brave friends. They were horses just for very brave knights.

So then I had a nap. Right beside Craig. While he read his book. 

The black go fast car is brought my friend Niamh home this afternoon.

And then she had go to work when she got all the way back home. Oh dear. 

She has to go to the go fast on a board store. I do not know why. Oh well.

She will be too tired. Too bad for her.

And then she had to come back.

Because she forgot her own go fast board. Oh dear.

When Zita came home we went for our before dinnertime walk right away.

Before Zita remembered she was too tired to go for a walk. Ha.

Last night we watched the two lady detectives from way far away England.

It is a not so scary program. That is good.

Maybe we will watch it again tonight. 

Then I can have a nice nap in the den. So I can mind Craig and Zita right there.

That is my best job. 


No comments:

Post a Comment