Monday 11 November 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Sixty Five

Zita did not go to the rascal ladies office today.

Because it is the sad holiday today. 

It is the day when we remember all the soldiers who went to heaven. 

Because they died being very brave in a war. And even the animals too.

Craig’s father’s own aeroplane was in a war. It was a moose aeroplane. That is silly. 



Moose are too big to get into even very big aeroplanes. 

Because of the giant pointy horns. Oh well. Maybe it was a baby moose. Maybe.

And then our nice Colonel George was in another very far away war. Oh dear. Too many wars.

Today lots and lots of people went downtown to say thank you to all the dead soldiers. That is a good rule. 

There are always very loud bagpipes there. Playing very sad songs.

To wake up all the Scotsmen soldiers who live in heaven. 

You have to have bagpipes if you are a Scotsman soldier. Even outside. In the mud. 

Or in way way way far away Heaven. That is where they guard everything now. 

With their very noisy bagpipes. Good for them.


.Mister Luc came to my house this morning. 

To make the brand new go fast chair all perfect. For my friend Craig.

This morning Zita and I got up very early. 

Because Niamh had to go to her nice university very early this morning. 

To write another brand new story.

Then we had a very nice long walk. In the too cold. 

Zita is going to make me my own lovely warm coat. To keep me warm as can be too.

Craig and Zita went for a practice walk up to the busy street. For their lunchtime. 

I stayed here so I could mind the house.

This afternoon Mister Paul and Mister George came to visit us. 

And they each brought very tasty treats. Ha.

So I minded everybody. 

And when Zita came home we went for a not so long walk.

Because then it just started to snow. Oh dear.

When I got home I was all white. 

Not black like me. I was white like Craig. Ha. Oh well. Too bad for him. 

But then the silly bunny rabbit came back back. Right in my own front yard.

And I got in trouble again. Too bad for me. 

Niamh is not going to be very late tonight. That is good. 

Because everything outside is very slippy. 

All the cars on my corner are just sliding everywhere. Oh dear.

Maybe we will watch new detectives tonight. 




No comments:

Post a Comment