Thursday 14 November 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Sixty Eight 

I had to get up very early this morning.

Because the black go fast car is taking Niamh and Miss Tarryn on an adventure.

To go to not so far away Toronto. 



And visit Miss Georgi. In her little apartment. And sleep on the floor. 

Maybe she has very comfy rugs too. Maybe. Oh dear.

Miss Tarryn is driving. 

Because Niamh’s special doctor said she cannot drive cars. For a little while.

Because of the bop on her head. Oh dear.

After the go fast car was gone I took Zita for a walk in the snow. 

I had to have my boots on again. Oh well. 

Zita wore her brand new do not fall down boots. Ha.

We did not fall down even once. That is good. Then Zita went to her work. 

But not on the slow smelly bus. She walked there. All by herself. 

With her keep you very warm clothes on. And her new boots too. 

I stayed here and minded my friend Craig. 

But only for a little while. 

Because of his too much coffees. 

So we had fat toasts with strawberry jam. Together. 

And we looked out my watching window. 

There were move the snow machines all over everywhere. 


Oh dear. They are very noisy.

I had to stay at my watching window a lot today. 

Because I had to guard the house from the snow time machines. Ha. Good for me. 

Then we played catch the ball. 

Until I got too cold. Then we came in. 

And Craig had another too much coffee. Ha.

I minded him. Right beside him on the very comfy rug. 

Craig had Scotsman’s porridge for his lunchtime. 

I do not have porridge. I got a special cheese treat for my other lunch.

We played catch the ball after lunch. 

But it is not so much fun in the lots of snow. Oh well.

Sometimes the ball gets lost in all the snow. Too bad for us. 

So I just watched everything from my own window. Ha. That is a good job for me. 

When Zita got home from the stretching store I took her for our another walk. 

I had to wear my boots too. Oh well. 

Only Craig and and Zita will have dinnertime with me tonight.

Because Emmet and Niamh are not here at all. Oh dear. Too bad for us.

We will find a new detective program for tonight. 

The other was was not so very interesting. Oh well. 




No comments:

Post a Comment