Sunday 1 December 2019

Day Two Thousand Six Hundred and Eighty Five

I ate the owl tasty treat cupcake last night. 



All by myself. 

All at once. 

When Craig was not looking. 

I ate the paper too. But it was Craig’s special tasty treat.

So I got into very big trouble. Oh dear. 

Zita said I was going to have a sick tummy. 

But I did not. Ha. Oh well. 

It was sleep in Sunday today. 

But we did not have any sleep ins. Not even Craig. 

Miss Georgie was here last night. 

Because when the party was over it was way too late to her own house. Oh dear.

And she had to get all awake so she could teach some little children how to dance. Ha.

And then Niamh had to be all awake too. So she could go to her work.

She had to have a squeaky clean shower. 

So the go fast car took her downtown. 

So she would not be late. 

When they were away Craig had his too much coffee. 

But he did not have any toasts.

Maybe because of the all gone cupcake. Maybe. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

Then Craig and Zita went up to the busy street. 

To see all the special just for Merry Christmas time stores. 

Maybe they bought secret presents. Maybe. 

I stayed here to mind the house. All by myself.

When they came back home they had lots of tasty treats. 

But they said they were not for Poppy treats. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

Then Craig put his feet into the shaky water machine. 

So he would have squeaky clean feet.

Then I had a nice nap and Zita was making Emmet’s room all beautiful again. 

Because he will be home for our Merry Christmas time.

Then Zita went to visit Craig’s mother. In her little apartment. 

Mister Paul came to our house before dinner. 

To help Zita put the brand new beautiful light in the dining room. 



Because they had to stand right on the dining room table to put it into the ceiling. That is silly.

I cannot get on the dining room table. Or I will get in big trouble. It is known.

And if they fell off they will get something broken. Oh dear. 

Mister Paul had his delicious dinner here tonight. With us. 

Because he is always a big help. That is good. 

And Niamh had some tasty dessert here too.

Maybe we will watch the lady detectives tonight. 


No comments:

Post a Comment