Tuesday 30 April 2019

Day Two Thousand Four Hundred and Seventy One 

Zita and I had a lovely good morning to everybody walk this morning.

Because it is a beautiful day outside today.

Then she went to the rascal ladies office and I minded Craig.

We had a sleep in today. I do not know why. I kept his feet comfy warm. Even the sore one. 

My friend Emmet was all awake when we got up. I helped him make his tea. 

Then I helped Craig make our toasts. Ha. 

I am a big help. That is my best job.

We played catch the ball two times. 

We always play catch the ball when the too much coffee machine makes his next coffee.

When Niamh was all awake she had a very long squeaky clean shower. 

With very loud music. 

Maybe she was very smelly. Maybe.

I had a nice quiet morning. 

Because my new rug is very comfy. Ha. Good for me.

I only got in trouble one time. 

Because of the awful squirrels in my own trees. Lots of them. 

They should go to other houses. Not just mine. Too bad for me. 

Craig and I played catch the ball again.

After our toasty peanut butter and honey sandwich. Ha. 

And I got cheesie treats on my own dinner. 

Then Craig had to read his new book.

Because he is a detective in way far away Dublin. Ha. That is silly.

Maybe he will see all our cousins. Maybe.

Maybe they will take him to a tasty restaurant. For dinner. Maybe.

I do not know if we will have an altogether dinner tonight. Nobody told me. 

When Zita came home we went for our before dinnertime walk. In the still bright outside. Ha.

The giant raccoons do not come outside in the bright outside. Ha. Too bad for them.

Then we put all the lots of garbage out on the sidewalk. 

For our nice garbagemen. I was a big help. 

Last night Mister Tom brought us the last bit of the detective program. 

So we could know who had to go to jail forever. Ha. 

But we did not have any chips. Oh well.



No comments:

Post a Comment