Thursday 25 April 2019

Day Two Thousand Four Hundred and Sixty Six 

I had a very nice quiet day.

I took my friend Zita for a nice good morning walk.

When we got back home we had toasts. 

Then she and the black go fast car went downtown to the rascal ladies office.

Craig did not have a sleep in today so we had toasts too. After his too much coffee.

After we played catch the ball my friend Emmet was all awake.

And he had his bagels breakfast. And his Irish tea.

Last night Emmet got his Merry Christmas secret present from his grandparents. Ha.

It did not come to my house until Emmet was all back at his old university. So it stayed here.

Just for him. And now he has a brand new beautiful sweater. Ha. That is a good present.

My friend Niamh was still all fast asleep when I played catch the ball. Ha.

So I had a lovely nap. Right beside my watching window.

Niamh is going to her beautiful clothes store until late tonight. 

So we will not have an altogether dinner tonight. Oh well. 

But I will mind everybody. From right under our dining room table. That is my favourite job. 

At lunchtime I minded Craig in the den. 

His knee is not as sore as can be today. It is only just too sore. Not way too sore. That is good.

But his nose is big. Just like mine. Ha. 

But his is not just beautiful black like mine. Too bad for him.



His is just all red. With a bumpy head too. 

From the fall on his face accident. Too bad fo him.

We had Scotsman’s scones for our lunchtime. Ha. 

But we did not listen to any too loud bagpipe music. That is good. 

When Zita came home she brought us hamburger buns. 

So we can have delicious cooked outside hamburgers for our own dinner tonight. Ha. That is good.

We watched the nice detective last night. From way far away England. 

Because it is not so long. And everybody was too tired. We did not have any chips.

He has a not so very big dog. But he is not a police helper dog. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment