Monday 15 April 2019

Day Two Thousand Four Hundred and Fifty Six 

We had a very little sleep in today.

Because Zita is not going to the rascal ladies office today. 

Because she is on a vacation. With auntie Eileen and the cousins. Ha

I took Zita and Auntie Eileen on our good morning walk. 

When we got back my friend Niamh was just all gone. Right to her nice university.

Because she has a remember everything exam tonight. It is an after dinnertime exam. 

That is not so nice a time for an exam. 

Today everybody is going to Kathy’s beautiful cottage. 

But not Craig and I. Too bad for us.

Zita traded our go fast car to Kathy for her very big truck. 



Because the roads at the cottage still have way too much snow. Oh dear. 

They are going to sleep there tonight. And my friend Niamh too. 

She is going to the cottage after her too late at nighttime exam. 

So I will have to mind the house and Craig all by myself. 

Craig was very sad this afternoon. A beautiful way way old giant church caught on fire. 


In way far away France. And maybe it will just all fall down. And be all gone forever. 

Craig visited it a long long time ago. Even before I was here to take care of my family. Oh dear. 

We watched it on the television. I was a bit sad. Oh dear.

Because I am from France too. But only a very long time ago.

And it had beautiful giant full of colour windows. Picture telling windows. 

So people who cannot read stories could see the stories right on the windows. 

And even nice dogs too could see the famous stories too.

Those were good windows. Oh dear. Too bad for us.


Now they are all gone. That is not right. Oh dear. Too bad for everybody. 

Lots and lots of people were there. Singing their church songs. 

To help the church not to fall all down. That is good. 

I will only have Craig to mind at dinnertime tonight. That is an easy job.

Maybe Craig will ask a man to bring us a nice tasty dinner. 

From Mister Kettleman’s delicious bagel sandwiches restaurant. Maybe.

Craig will not watch the far away detectives tonight. 

Because Zita is not here to help him watch the detectives. It is the rule.,

He will just watch the lots of hockey games tonight. I will have a nice nap. 

Hockey is not so very interesting for dogs. It is known.

No comments:

Post a Comment