Wednesday 3 April 2019

Day Two Thousand Four Hundred and Forty Four 

We did not have a sleep in today.

And we played catch the ball even before Craig had any too much coffees. Ha. Good for me.

And we did not have toasts this morning.

We had Mister Kettleman’s very tasty all full up to the top with chocolate croissant. Ha.

I got a very crunchy bit of the end. Ha.

Then we played catch the ball again.

Zita did not come home to sleep in her comfy bed last night. 

Because she was too busy minding everybody downtown. Oh dear. Too bad for her.

Some of the young ladies even brought their own babies. Ha. 


So they can be rascals too. Someday.

Today all the young ladies went to the beautiful for our government buildings. Altogether.  Downtown.

To practice being rascals. Ha. That is good.


They had drums there too. But they did not have to have any bagpipes. Ha.

I could even see my friend Zita in the little picture. Right at the top.

Craig showed me. Ha. 

Lots of nice ladies came to talk to them. About how to become a rascal lady too. 



And they were even on the television too. All the young ladies. Right there on our television. 

But I did not see my friend Zita on the television. Oh well.

Maybe she was hiding. Maybe. 

I did not have to get my friend Niamh all awake today.

Because she had to go to her nice university. To go to her class and write more of her story. 

And have tasty treats at Mister Horton’s store.

We played catch the ball again. Before my lunchtime.

But then it was all very windy rain. So I had a nice in front of my watching window nap. 

Mister Paul came for only a little visit. Not for his too much coffees.

Because he has to fix something in his other house. Oh well.

Mister Tony’s friend brought out our very favourite pizzas tonight. For our dinner.

Miss Rima was here too. I got pizza bits. I always get pizza bits. Ha. Good for me.

Zita will not be home tonight either. 

So I have to mind the house and Craig and Niamh all by myself.

Craig watched the Wolves and Dragons old program. I did not watch it.

Dragons are too scary. 

Then we are going to watch the hockey game tonight. Maybe with chips.

Because we have a giant bag. In the kitchen. I saw it. Ha. 

Good for us.




No comments:

Post a Comment