Monday 22 April 2019

Day Two Thousand Four Hundred and Sixty Three 

We did not have a sleep in today.

But when Craig and I were all awake there was nobody here. Just Craig and me.

Because Zita went to the aeroport in the very dark outside.

And Niamh went to her nice university very very early to study.

Because she has a remember everything exam today. Oh dear.

She went on her all fixed just like new fast as can be bicycle.


Because it is a beautiful day outside today. It is a sunshine everywhere day. 

So you can ride your bicycle all over. Ha. That is good.

Last night Auntie Eileen and cousin Emma and cousin Lucy went all the way back to way far away.

So now there is only Craig and I in our house. 

So we had two toasts with the special from not far away tasty jam. 

And we played catch the ball even before Craig’s next coffee. Ha. 

And we found my friend Zita on the magic map. 

She was in a car going to find my friend Emmet.

At his very little apartment and fill the car up with all his bring back here stuff. Ha. That is good. 

But they have to stay in a nice hotel tonight. 

And then they will go to the aeroport in far away Halifax. 

To find their do not get lost aeroplane and come home to my house. Oh dear. 

Too many aeroplanes. 

So I am in charge again. Oh dear. 

A man came to my street. He had a very loud blow everything away machine. 

And he blew all the nasty get on your feet dirt off my sidewalk. Ha. That is good. 

But then lots and lots of the way too noisy clean the street machines went up and down my street. 

Lots of times. And I got in trouble again. 

Because I was a too much barking dog. Oh well. Too bad for Craig. 

When Niamh came home she was very busy again. 

Because she had to make her bedroom all neat and tidy again. That is a big job. It is known.

Then Miss Georgie came to visit my house and she and Niamh went for a lovely in the sunshine walk. To the busy street. 

Craig went to his old friends breakfast restaurant tonight. But just him. Not his friends.

Because it is the special for hamburgers night tonight. Ha.

So I will mind the house. I always get treats when I mind the house. Ha. 




No comments:

Post a Comment