Monday 29 April 2019

Day Two Thousand Four Hundred and Seventy 

Craig and Zita got up early this morning. I do not know why. Oh well.

I got all wide awake too. So I could be a big help. It is my best job. Ha. 

Then Zita walked to work. 

Because her fast bicycle has a not even a bit of air in it’s tire. 

Even when you put more in it is all just gone. Right away.

So she walked to downtown. 

Then Craig and I had by ourselves toasts today. And looked out my watching window.

When we were all finished Craig had to find more interesting stories for our nice Queen. 

I had a nice nap on the comfy living room rug. 

Then Niamh and Emmet were all awake too.

And Niamh went downtown too. To go to her work. At the beautiful clothes store.

And after lunchtime Emmet went for a nice all over long walk. 

But it was not so warm out.

So he wore his Irish hit the ball with a stick warm hat. So his ears did not get way too cold. Ha.

This afternoon Craig watched the dragons and wolves program. 

It was very scary and lots of everybody died. 

And the very brave little girl killed a giant. Until he was dead again. 

She was a fierce knight too. Ha. 


But she was dead too. That is not so nice. 

So then Craig was sad too. 

That is why I do not watch that program. People should not be sad. 

It is not so nice to be sad.

And there was even a man with a go fast chair. 

But it is not so fast. Because it was all made of wood. Too bad for him. 

Mister Paul came to visit us this afternoon. He is going to fix the other broken light. 

Zita did not stay until very late at the rascal ladies office today. That is good. 

So we had a nice long walk.

Because then it was not so cold outside. 

Craig and I played catch the ball lots of times this afternoon. Good for us.

We are going to have an altogether dinner tonight. 

With my whole family. Right here with me. That is a good dinner.



No comments:

Post a Comment