Thursday 11 April 2019

Day Two Thousand Four Hundred and Fifty Two 

I had a nice quiet day today.

Because it is an everybody is very busy day.

Zita and I got up very early this morning. I do not know why.

And we went for our good morning to everybody walk. 

But there was nobody to say good morning to.

Because it was very early. 

It is an all the time sunshine day. And all the too much snow is melting. Again.

So Zita found a smelly bus to go downtown with her. 

So the go fast car did not have to take her today.

Craig and I had nearly not even a little sleep in.

Because we had to have our very big cinnamon bun for our breakfast. Ha. 

And some not so tasty coffees. Oh dear. Too bad for him.

Then the present man brought us brand new delicious coffees. Good for us.

Auntie Eileen and the cousins can only drink tea. If you are Irish you cannot drink all the time coffees. 

You can only drink tea. It is the rule. I do not know why. Oh well.

Maybe because they have the wrong time in way far away Ireland. 

Maybe they only have tea times. Not coffee times. Ha. That is a silly time.

My friend Niamh is very busy too. She has another remember everything exam.

So she is studying all the time. Downstairs in her beautiful and tidy bedroom. Ha.

Craig only found one story for our nice Queen. But it was a very interesting story. 

So he had to write a lot to explain it. 

I had a very nice nap on my new comfy rug. Ha. That is a nice rug. It is just for me. 

Then I had my lunch downstairs with my friend Niamh. In her beautiful bedroom.

She made very tasty toasty cheese treats for our lunch. 

You have to have very tasty treats when you are all the time studying. It is the rule.

Then I had another lunch when Craig had his peanut butter with sticky honey sandwich. Ha.

There is a very noisy very big truck on my street. 

Because a house needs a brand new roof. It is a very high roof. 

We do not have a very high roof. That is good. 

Today is the special be happy day for everybody who lives with a nice dog, or a horse or an elephant.

Or maybe even a cat. Ha. That is a good day.

When Zita came home it was very late when went for our before dinnertime walk. 

Because she is still very busy at the rascal ladies office. Oh dear. I would not like that. 

It is not so very dark outside when we go for our nighttime walks anymore. 

Because now we have the right time. Ha. Good for us.


No comments:

Post a Comment