Tuesday 16 April 2019

Day Two Thousand Four Hundred and Fifty Seven 

My friend Niamh did not go to Kathy’s beautiful cottage last night. 

Because the bumpy full of hills road was still filled up with snow. 

And it was too dangerous to drive on it in the dark.

Because they do not have any bright see the road lights there. 

And everywhere is just very dark full of bears forests. Oh dear. That is not very nice.

So Niamh and Miss Tarryn went up early in the morning right to the big gate. 

Then Zita and Kathy’s big truck drove them on the bumpy road to the cottage. 

In the bright full of sunshine daytime. And not any bears. Ha. That is a good idea.

So I minded Craig all by myself last night. 

Craig had to watch the hockey games in the den. 

So I had a very comfy nap on my comfy duvet. Ha.

The very brave firefighters in way far away France saved lots of the giant church. 


But not all the insides. Or the roof. 


They were all burned up. Oh dear. 

But brave people saved lots of the beautiful pictures. And the very old statues. 

They took them outside. All by themselves. Good for them


And even one of the giant beautiful round tell a story windows did not get all melted. Ha. That is good. 

Now everybody in the world can give money to make it all perfect again. That is good. 

I do not have any real money. 

Because I do not have any pockets. So I would just loose it. Oh well. Too bad for me.

Maybe Craig will give them some real money from me. 

Because I am French too. 

That is why croissants are my favourite for breakfast treats. Ha. 

This morning Craig and I had a giant cinnamon bun. From Mister Kettleman’s tasty store. 

The man brought it to us last night. 

But we saved it for our delicious breakfast treat. Ha. Good for us.

Then we played catch the ball lots of times. It is not a cold day today. 

But very long time ago today lots of my friend Craig’s relatives just died in a very big battle. 


Because they ony had swords. And giant axes. And very loud bagpipes.

But everybody else had guns. And even canons. Oh dear. That was not all right.

And then the government said they could not play their bagpipes any more. 

So they all came here to live. 

To build the universities. And then go to them. Ha. That is good. 

And play their loud bagpipes again. All the time. 

Even at my friend Emmet’s in far away Antigonish university. Oh well. 

This afternoon Craig went to the expensive food store. 

To get some brand new bread. The special for tasty crunchy toasts bread. 

And some from way far away France jam. And some Scotsman’s scones too. 

Professor Jill was there too. Craig told me. Getting her own delicious dinner. Ha. 

Zita and Niamh and all the other ladies are going to sleep at the beautiful cottage tonight too.

So Craig and I will have our own own made delicious dinner. Ha. Good for us.

Then maybe we will have a nice go to bed early night. Maybe.




No comments:

Post a Comment