Tuesday 2 April 2019

Day Two Thousand Four Hundred and Forty Three 

Craig and I had lots of used from China food last night. 

I had the crunchy all folded up magic cookies. Ha.

Then I had a nice nap before we went to bed. Just us. On the big comfy bed. 

Because Zita is still downtown in her little room at the beautiful hotel. 



She is still minding all the young ladies. 

Zita and all her friends are very very busy. 

Because tomorrow is the day all the young ladies go to practice being rascal people. 

In the brand new old building. It has a made of glass roof. That is silly. Oh well.

This morning I helped Craig chop up lots of ice in my side yard. 

He used the dangerous ice chopper. Ha.


So now it is not all too slippy when we play the catch the ball game. 

The ice is nearly all gone. Good for us.

Then he helped me look out my watching window. And he had two too much coffees. Ha.

Niamh was very busy this morning. Downstairs in her beautiful bedroom. 

She was writing her new story for her favourite class.

When you go to university you have to write lots of brand new stories. That is the rule.

Craig had the used from China food for his lunchtime. I got a very big cheesie treat. 

Then we played catch the ball. Lots of times. It is only a little bit too cold today. That is good.

But Niamh wore her too short skirt today anyway. 

Because she thinks that it is not cold at all. Oh dear. Too bad for her.

Now she will be a Niamhsicle. Oh dear. 

Niamh and her from university friends are altogether writing their big essays.

So Craig and I talked to Emmet on his flat computer. In far away Antigonish.

But I went to fast asleep. Oh well.

Emmet is already for his very important day. 

When he has to explain his giant story to all his friends and the Professors. 

Even one not from his own university. Oh dear. 

Then he is going to a special dinner at the university.

For all his friends who know all about everything in the giant dangerous ocean. Ha.

Craig and Zita are going to give him some real money.

So he can take his university friends out for a tasty dinner. To say nearly goodbye.

Because he is nearly all finished at Mister Saint Francis’s university. Ha. 

A man brought its a Mister Kettleman’s bagel sandwich. Just for us. I had a little bit. 

Then Craig watched the hockey game.

So I had a nice nap.







No comments:

Post a Comment