Monday 8 April 2019

Day Two Thousand Four Hundred and Forty Nine 

We had a nice quiet day today. 

I like nice quiet days too.

It is a nasty wind all the time raining day today. 

So we did not go for our good morning to everybody walk.

Because it is not a very good morning outside today. Too bad for us.

But we had two toasts today. With jam too. Ha. Those are good toasts.

Zita did not go to the rascal ladies office. 

Because it was all closed up. 

Because everybody was way too busy last week. And are too tired. It is known.

And today Miss Tamina came to make the house all spic and span. 

So I stayed on my comfy duvet. In the big bedroom. Where it is quiet. And had a nice nap. Ha. 



And after the black go fast car took Niamh to her nice university Zita went downstairs.

To make everything as neat and tidy as can be. For auntie Eileen and our cousins. Ha.


When you have nice guests coming to visit everything has to be lovely. 

And not too smelly. Or the floor full of outside stones. 

Or maybe they will not come back for another visit. Oh dear. That would not be so nice. 

This afternoon Zita was very busy. She had to write a hard story. I do not know why. 

She had some too much coffees to help her write. 

Maybe they are just too very busy at the rascal ladies office. 


So she had to write it here. In the comfy den. With her coffees.

So I had a nice nap on my way comfy bed in the kitchen. 


Craig was just writing too. For our nice Queen. 

I did not have to mind them so much today. 

You do not have to mind people so much if they are way busy and you are a bit sleepy. 

It is the rule Craig said.

That is a good rule.

Then when I was all awake Zita and I went for our before dinnertime walk.

It was still rainy and with not even a bit of sunshine. Oh dear. That is not such a nice day. 

And I was just a soggy as can be dog when we got home. Oh dear.

I was so soggy I had to use my brand new fluffy towels. 

So I would be as dry as a chip. Oh dear. 

I do not like being a too soggy dog. 

We will have a used dinner tonight. 

Because Niamh is still busy with her very big story. 

But we still have a giant bag of chips. Ha. 

So we can watch the from far away Italy detectives with chips tonight. Ha. That is good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment