Sunday 14 April 2019

Day Two Thousand Four Hundred and Fifty Five

We had only a little sleep in today. 

Because we had a very busy day today.

I took Zita and cousin Lucy up to our busy street. To see all the nice farmers. 

But we were just too early. They were not all ready to sell us anything. Oh well.

So we came home. Without any tasty treats. Oh dear. Too bad for us.

And then the clean the street machines were on our streets. 

They are too noisy. And I barked at them. A lot.

But they did not care. Too bad for me.

And then it was time to make my front yard all neat and tidy again.

And Zita and auntie Eileen and cousin Lucy cleaned up the side yard. 

And they used the noisy blow everything everywhere machine. I could not help.

Because that machine is too dangerous for dogs to help. Oh dear. 

And we put the very old sit on bench on our sidewalk. With a just for free sign on it. 

And it was just gone right away. In a very little car. Ha.

And we put the big keep the basement dry sheet on my patio.

Because it is going to be a very rainy day. And all night too. Oh dear. 

And we took down all our beautiful for Merry Christmas time decorations. 

Because it will be summertime soon. Ha. 

You cannot have Merry Christmas time in the summer. It is known. 

After our lunchtime everybody except Craig and I went to the full of animals museum.

That is where the giant whale lives. Flying from the ceiling. Oh dear. That is too scary.

When they came home they brought the very special tasty donuts. 

From Niamh’s favourite donut store.

But they were not for dogs donuts. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

Niamh and Miss Tarryn and cousin Emma are going out for a tasty dinner tonight. 

I am going to stay here and mind everybody else. 

Tonight the very scary wolves and dragons program is on the television again. I will not watch it.

It is too scary for nice dogs like me. I will just mind everybody. But not in the den. Ha.

Maybe I will have a lovely nap. Maybe.





No comments:

Post a Comment