Monday 1 April 2019

Day Two Thousand Four Hundred and Forty Two 

We did not have used food last night for our dinner.

A nice man brought us from way way far away China food. Lots of it. In little boxes. 

So we can have used Chinese food lots of times. Ha. 

I can not have the from China food. 

Because sometimes I get a sick tummy. 

But I get the special magic cookies. Ha. 

They are very crunchy cookies. Those are good cookies.

Zita did not sleep in her big bed last night. I had to mind Craig all by myself. Oh well.

Because Zita is downtown in the beautiful hotel with all the lots and lots of young ladies.



Because today is the day for all the lots of important meetings to start. 


I can not go to the meetings. 

Because maybe I am in charge at our house. 

I am always in charge when Zita goes to way far away Dublin. 

But now she is not even a bit far away. Just downtown. 

So maybe she is still in charge. Oh well.

Nobody told me. 

Emmet is still busy with all his students writing their brand new stories. 

Some are not so interesting. Oh dear.

But my friend Niamh was writing her very interesting story until very late last night. I heard her. 

We had too chewy croissants for our breakfast this morning.

Because Craig put them in the cook everything fast machine. 

They were not so tasty. Oh well. Too bad for us. 

So then I had a nap on my Scotsman’s bed in the kitchen. 

Then Niamh was upstairs and I had to help me make her delicious breakfast.

Because she was not even a bit all fast awake. Ha. Good for me. 

My friend Zita came home at lunchtime. Ha.

And we went for our lovely in the bright sunshine walk. Ha. Good for us. 

But then she had to go back downtown.

Because the rascal ladies are having even more interesting meetings. 



For all the young ladies.

When my friend Niamh came home from her important meeting we made own made cookies.

All by ourselves. I was a big help. I got treats. 

You always get treats if you are a big help. It is the rule. 

We will have the used from China food for our dinner tonight. With the very crunchy cookies. Ha.





No comments:

Post a Comment