Wednesday 10 April 2019

Day Two Thousand Four Hundred and Fifty One 

I was very busy last night.

Niamh and Miss Tarryn had lots and lots of homework to do. 

Because today they had a remember everything exam. 

They have to tell a big story. All about Niamh’s favourite books. 

Without even talking once. Just with their own fingers. Oh dear.

So they had to practice and practice until nearly morning time. 

So I had to mind them downstairs. On Niamh’s comfy bed. 

I had to stay wide awake nearly all the time. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

They had lots of the special sticky cinnamon buns too. Ha. Those are my favourites. 

Then I came upstairs to mind Craig and Zita. On the big comfy bed.

But then I had to take Zita for our good morning walk. In the still too much snow.

So when Zita went to the rascal ladies office Craig and I had a little sleep in. Ha. 

That was a good sleep in.

This morning Craig had the tasty cinnamon buns instead of toasts. And some more too much coffees.

And Niamh and Miss Tarryn practiced their story for Craig again.

Before they went to their remember everything exam. 



Then I had a big nap. On my brand new little rug. In the kitchen.

Craig will put my cosy Scotsman’s bed right on top. Ha. That is a comfy place for a nice nap.

This morning we listened to brand new music on the big black music machine.

It was Emmet’s friend Miss Màiri. Singing in the Gaelic. 

Just like a Scotsman person. In my own living room. 

With her friends. Sometimes they played the bagpipes. Oh well. 

They even have their own name. It is Fàrsan.


But I do not understand the name. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

But today Emmet is all finished his important story. And he brought it to Mister Saint Francis’s library. 


So now everybody can read it too. Not just us.

He is nearly all finished now at his far away university. Ha. 

Good for my friend Emmet. Now he is Master Mister Emmet. Ha. That is nice.

After lunchtime Craig helped me look out my watching window. 

Now all the too much snow is melting everywhere. Again. 


So everything is all too messy again. 

That is silly weather. 

Yesterday Zita put up beautiful pretend walls. 

All around the nearly all done new bathroom. In the basement.

For auntie Eileen and our lady cousins. 

This afternoon Craig is a lawyer in a long time ago England. He is helping a princess. 

But he does not have a nice dog. 

And his old friend the horse is very tired and cannot go for very long rides anymore. Oh dear. 

Maybe his nice horse should retire. Just like my friend Craig. Ha. That is a good idea.

After our tasty dinner tonight we will watch the from far away Italy detectives. 

We might have chips too. 

If we are not too full up to the top. Good for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment