Friday 12 April 2019

Day Two Thousand Four Hundred and Fifty Three 

Today is the day our cousins and auntie Eileen come to visit us. From way far away Ireland.

On a do not get all lost aeroplane. 

So I had a little sleep in. Ha.

Because I am going to be very busy minding everybody. Good for me.

Craig had a squeaky clean shower last night. 

Because you cannot be too smelly when you have visitors. It is known.

People have to have squeaky clean showers all the time.

Because they always just get too smelly. Ha. Too bad for them.

We had a little cinnamon bun this morning. When I was fast awake. 

I think Craig ate all the very big ones. Oh well. Too bad for me.

We played catch the ball lots of times today. It is not cold at all today.

Niamh went to the beautiful stretching clothes store. Before lunchtime.

Then Craig and I made the house as neat and tidy as can be. Ha.

Now nobody will know that sometimes we are very messy. Ha. 

Then we had toasts for our lunchtime. With peanut butter and honey. Good for us.

This afternoon Auntie Eileen’s aeroplane has to go to far away Toronto first. 

Because aeroplanes from way far away Ireland do not know how to find my house. Too bad for them.

But the aeroplanes in Toronto know how to find our not very far away aeroport. Ha.



So Zita and the black go fast car will find them there. And bring them back to my house. Ha. 


Then they will have to have tea. 

Irish people always have tea as soon as they come to my house. And chocolate biscuits too. 

Maybe it is a rule. Maybe.

Then we are going to have a giant altogether dinner tonight. Ha.

With cousin Emma and cousin Lucy and auntie Eileen here too. 

All of them in my own dining room. With me too. Ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment