Saturday 27 April 2019

Day Two Thousand Four Hundred and Sixty Eight 

It is not a rainy day today. That is good.

But it is not warm at all. Oh well. Too bad for us.

When Zita and I were all awake this morning my friend Niamh came home. 

And it was all bright as can be outside.

Oh dear. Too bad for her.

Craig did not go to his old friends breakfast restaurant today. 

Because of his too sore leg. 

So Craig and Zita and I had our together toasts. And looked out my watching window.

There were lots of awful squirrels in my trees this morning. But I did not bark at them. 

So I got a tasty treat. Good for me.

Then Niamh was all awake again.

Because she had to go to work at the very beautiful clothes store. 

But she did not have so much sleep. Ha. Too bad for her.

But my friend Emmet had a nice long sleep in. That is good.

The lots of boxes of books are in his comfy bedroom. Now he has to find places for them. 

Maybe on the floor. Like giant book mountains. Ha.

Emmet told me that the last night movie was the best movie he ever saw. Niamh too. 

That is good. When they were all home we had pizza. 

And then Niamh went to hear Miss Tarryn sing church music. In a church. 

Right at Zita’s old Mister Saint Paul’s university. Ha.

Before lunchtime Zita went to the tired and sore store today. 

After we had our nice all over our neighbourhood walk.

When we got home I had a nice nap on my own comfy rug. Ha. That is a good rug.

When Zita was all at home she put all the old fall down leaves into giant bags. 

Because the too much snow snow came too early and they were still all there. On the ground.

I could not help. 

So I was a too much barking dog and I had to sit in the kitchen. Too bad for me.

My friend Emmet had another squeaky clean shower today.

Because he is going to his friends for dinner tonight. At their little apartment. 

Maybe to play the dragons game.

His friends saw Emmet’s same favourite movie. So now they can talk all about it. Ha.

Before dinner Zita went to the beautiful faces store. I do not know why. 

When she came home we went for our before dinner walk. 

But it was so cold there was hard snow falling down on me. That is not right.

But when we came home we went right back out again. 

Because Professor Jill wanted to have a nice walk with us. 

So we had another before dinner walk. Ha. Those are good walks. 

Then Zita and the black go fast car took took Emmet to his friend’s little apartment. 

So we will not have an altogether dinner tonight. Oh well.

I will only have to mind Craig and Zita at dinnertime tonight. That is not even a bit hard. Ha. 

This afternoon Mister Tom brought us new from far away detectives. For our own television. 

And we have brand new big bags of chips. I saw them. In the kitchen. Ha.

Maybe we will watch the new detectives tonight. With chips. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment