Thursday 18 April 2019

Day Two Thousand Four Hundred and Fifty Nine 

Zita and I did not have a sleep in today.

Because she had to talk to people on the telephone. And have her tasty toasts too. 

When she was all finished talking we went for our good morning walk. 

We only went on the nice nearly all clean streets. That is good. 

When we came home I found one of my catching ball in the too much snow. 

Right there beside the black car. And I found it. Good for me. 

The too much snow is nearly all gone. 

I found lots of my catching ball. 

They were hiding under the way too much snow. Ha.  

When we went back in the house Craig and Auntie Eileen were fast awake.

And they had toasts too. Ha good for me. 

Cousin Emma had to do some homework. For her in way far away Ireland school. Oh dear. 

And Niamh has another remember everything exam next week. Oh dear. 

We have a holiday tomorrow.

Because it is the day Mister Jesus died. A long time ago. 

I do not think that is a nice day for a holiday. 

You should only have holidays for happy times. Like Merry Christmas time. It is known.

So I will not have a holiday tomorrow. I will just have a nice minding everybody day instead.

It is hard being a dog sometimes. It is known.

And then the Easter bunny comes to visit our house. With too many chocolates.

Maybe he is a friend of Mister Jesus. Maybe. I do not know.

Maybe Mister Jesus can only eat chocolates. Maybe. 

Or ham. We always have tasty ham for our special Easter time dinner. 

Zita and Auntie Eand cousin Lucy went up to the busy street. 

To get all the delicious food for the special dinner.

We will have a giant altogether special dinner. With cousins Emma and Lucy and Auntie Eileen too. 

But my friend Emmet will not be here. Oh dear. That is not so nice for us. 

He will be back to his comfy bedroom next week. Ha. 

Because he is all finished at the far away university. Now I can mind him again.

Until he is goes to way far away Wales. I cannot go with him.

Because of the aeroplanes. Oh dear. Too bad for us. 

If I went to Wales maybe I would see some dragons. Maybe. 

I would like to see a dragon. Or an very big elephant. Maybe a Punic elephant. Ha. 

But they do not live so very near to me. Oh well.

Maybe my friend Emmet will tell the dragons stories all about his best friend Miss Poppy Taylor. 

I would like that. 

Emmet knows all about the very best stories. They are his favourite. 

That is why the very far away in Wales university asked him to come there.

And tell everybody about his brand new story. Ha. 

Good for us. 

Zita and Auntie Eileen brought back all the food in the world. 

There was even too much for the refrigerator. Oh dear.

Then they went downtown with cousin Lucy. To find presents.

When Niamh went to her stretching clothes store cousin Emma went with her. To downtown.

She will find Zita and her family there. So they can all find special presents. Ha.

I stayed here to mind my friend Craig. He was just in the den. 

He is a detective is way far away Dublin. Maybe he will see all the other cousins.

But not cousin Orlaith. 

Because she lives beside the dangerous ocean in Galway. That is where her university is. Oh dear.

We will not have an altogether dinner tonight. 

Because my friend Niamh has to work at the beautiful stretching clothes store until late. 

Until the store is locked up tight as can be. 

Only my friend Niamh can lock it up tight. Ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment