Tuesday 23 April 2019

Day Two Thousand Four Hundred and Sixty Four 

Oh dear. Oh dear.

We did not have a very good night. 

The go fast chair hit a hole in the street. And turned all over. And Craig just fell out. On his head.

Right in front of my watching window. But I could not help. 

Because I was all inside my house. Oh dear.

But some nice people helped him back into the go fast chair. Right away. That was nice.

But when he came in our house he was all coved in all over blood. Everywhere. Oh dear.

I was very upset. 

But I was all in charge. So I stayed right beside him. 

And then he washed all the blood off. I sat right beside him in the bathroom. I gave him lots of kisses too.

And then Niamh came home and put bandages on his head. Oh dear.

But his head is a bit all lumpy. Oh dear. 

And he cannot bend his leg so well. 

So he went to bed. I went to bed too. 

So I could be the best nurse dog ever. I stayed right beside Craig. At the top of the bed. Ha. 

But I do not like being in charge all the time. 

We got up early this morning. 

So we could have our toasts and coffees before Miss Tamina came to our house.

To make it all spic and span.

Craig and I played catch the ball. But not so much. 



Because he is a bit too sore all over everywhere. Oh dear. Too bad for him.

Then Craig just went in the den to be quiet. I went in too the big bedroom to have a nice nap.

Because we were all awake lots of times last night. 

Because of Craig’s too sore leg. Oh dear.

Then I went downstairs to have a nice nap with Niamh. On her very comfy bed. Ha.

My friends Zita and Emmet will be home tonight. That is good.

But not until past my bedtime. Oh dear. Too bad for them.

Yesterday Zita put all of my friend Emmet’s boxes in the not really ours car. 

And then he left his very little apartment for the very last time.

 At lunchtime Niamh went up to the busy street. To a store. So she would have beautiful fingers. 

Craig and I had a nice resting day. Ha. Good for us.

We had a tasty peanut butter sandwich. But not until late this afternoon. 

Now Zita and Emmet are in far away Halifax. They are not in Antigonish anymore.

They are in the library at Niamh’s old university. 

Because it is all the time raining outside there today.


They are waiting there until it is time for their do not get all lost aeroplane. 

And come back home to our own house. Ha. That is good.

We played catch the ball this afternoon.

Because Craig put a full of hot water bottle on his too sore knee. 

So then we could play some more. That is good.

Then I had a nice nap. On my comfy bed. In the kitchen. Ha good for me.

But Zita and Emmet will not be all back home until late tonight.

So I took Niamh and Niamh on a nice before dinnertime walk. 

All around our clean streets. 

Then I came home to mind Craig because he is still way too sore. 

And I am in charge. 

A nice man brought us Mister Kettleman’s tasty sandwich bagel. 

Craig just watched the hockey game. I had a nice nap.

Hockey is not so interesting for nice dogs. Oh well.






No comments:

Post a Comment