Tuesday 9 April 2019

Day Two Thousand Four Hundred and Fifty 

We had a little sleep in today. Everybody. Me too. Ha.

Because all night there was more too much snow. That is not all right.

So nobody wanted to see the too much snow right away. So we had a sleep in. Ha.


The snow was almost gone. Now it is not. Oh dear. Too bad for us.

The rascal ladies office is still closed up. 

So Zita is talking to the rascal ladies on the telephone instead.

Miss Tarryn was here last night. 

Because Niamh and she have the same class at the university today. 

So Zita and the black go fast car took them to the nice university in the too much snow.

Then Zita and I went for a very long lunchtime walk. All the way to our all empty lake. 


It was very snowy everywhere. All day. 

I was nearly a polar bear dog when we got home. Oh well.

So I had a nice nap on my new fluffy towels. 

Until I was as dry as could be. I was a bit tired after our very long walk. 

This afternoon I guarded the house all by myself. Ha.

Because Craig and Zita and the black go fast car went to Mister IKEA’s store.

Even in the more too much snow. Oh dear. 

They had to buy a brand new duvet for our visitors.

Because our extra duvet has a very big hole in it. 

Maybe giant moths did it. Or maybe me. Maybe. Oh dear. 

We need it because auntie Eileen and cousin Emma and cousin Lucy and going to visit us. 

And live downstairs. 

But they can come upstairs too. For our altogether dinners. Ha.

So I will be a very busy minder dog. Good for me. 

We will have another altogether dinner tonight. With Miss Tarryn too. 

Because they have lots and lots of homework to do. For their together classes.

Maybe we will have chips tonight. 

When we watch the from far away Italy detectives. Maybe.




No comments:

Post a Comment