Wednesday 17 April 2019

Day Two Thousand Four Hundred and Fifty Eight 

Craig and I were up early today. 

So we could have a nice together breakfast. 

We had the very crunchy toasts. For our breakfast. With the raspberries jam. 

It is the nearly from here jam. That is good jam.

After breakfast time all the ladies came home from the cottage. In Kathy’s truck. 

Then Zita took it back to Kathy’s house and brought back the black go fast car. Ha.

When all the cousins had their squeaky clean showers I took Zita for a very long fast walk.

Then we came home. 

And I helped her put all our lots of garbage on the street for the noisy garbage truck.

But then all my family were all gone. All of them. Again. Except for Craig.

They went to the giant full of wild animals park. Animals from our country.

Even the from way way up north oxes. They are very fierce. 

They make giant full of oxes circles and fight the dangerous wolves. 

And stick them dead with their sharp horns. 



And those very fierce from the way up north wolves are there too. Oh dear. 


You have to stay in the car. 

Because of the all over wondering around buffalos. Even little buffalos. 


They will just step on you. And then you will be broken. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

I cannot go to the park.

Because I am not a wild animal. I am Miss Poppy Taylor. 

The best minding dog ever. Zita told me. So it is true. 

So I stayed in my house so I could mind Craig. 

We had the little scones and a very very fat peanut butter and honey sandwich for our lunchtime. Ha. 

That was a good lunchtime .

Then I had a nice nap. On my comfy new rug.

Craig just stayed in the den so he could find more interesting stories for our nice Queen.

We played lots of catch the ball after our breakfast. I stayed in my side yard for a long time today.

Because it is an all the time beautiful day outside today. 

After Zita and Auntie Eileen and all the cousins saw all the animals in the park they went to the giant all made of logs hotel.

It is a beautiful all over everywhere hotel. With giant as big as can be fireplaces. 


Right in the middle of the hotel.

And they had a delicious dinner there. 

Because there are lots of tasty restaurants right inside the hotel. Ha.

After their lovely dinner the black go fast car brought them all back to our house. 

And their comfy beds. Ha.

Because everybody was very tired. Me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment