Thursday 28 February 2019

Day Two Thousand Four Hundred and Ten

Everybody got up very early this morning. Except for Niamh.

Because Zita had a very important early in the morning special meeting to go to. 

The black go fast car took her. 

The meeting was at a beautiful hotel with tasty treats for everybody.

Now the black go fast car can have a nice nap in the warm basement. 

Beautiful hotels all have nice warm basements. It is the rule. Ha. 

And now there will be no ice on it. Anywhere. That is good.

Niamh was up very late last night.

Because of the big law story she has to write. It is a very hard story. 

So she drew pictures all over her giant board. So she could understand it. 

I did not understand it. Oh well. Too bad for me.

Craig and I had the round toasts for our other breakfast this morning. 

But they were a bit too toasty again. Too bad for us.

When Niamh went to the nice university I was fast asleep. 

So I did not say have a nice day. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

Craig and I played catch the ball lots of times today.

Because it is only a bit too cold outside now.

But still very slippy. So we have to be careful. 

So I will not hurt my leg again. That is good.

Sometimes my back leg does not work so well. 

So Craig is very careful when we are outside. Too bad for me. Oh well.

Maybe Craig was not so careful a long time ago. And that is why his legs do not work at all. Oh dear. 

So now we are very careful. 

Careful is not so much fun all the time. Oh well.

We had usd pizza for our lunchtime. I got two crunchy bits. Just for me. Ha.

Then I had a nice comfy nap. On my soft kitchen bed. Ha.

This afternoon there was a very big truck and it had a man who went up to the top of the trees.

In a little box. To the very top. To fix the trees. Right on my own corner.

It was very scary. So I barked them all away. 

Craig said I was a too much barking dog. He was wrong. 

Because the scary in the box man did not get on our house. Ha. Good for me.

I am the best guarding dog ever. It is known. 

Then the present man brought Miss Taryn some dragons game dice. For herself.

To our house. Ha. 

Maybe we will have another altogether dinner tonight. Maybe.

We had chips last night. When we watched the angry detective. Ha. 

Good for us.




No comments:

Post a Comment