Friday 15 February 2019

Day Two Thousand Three Hundred and Ninety Seven

Everybody was at my house last night. In the as neat as can be basement. 

To play the dragons game with my friend Emmet. From far away Antigonish. He was on the big television.

And we had Mister Tony’s delicious pizzas. But I could not have any pizza bits.

Because I still have a sick tummy. 

But I was not so sick yesterday. I was only sick one time. Good for me.

This morning Niamh went to her too early in the morning job today. In the dark outside. Oh dear.

When Craig and I were all fast awake it was snowing again. Oh dear. Too bad for us.

Last night there was a very noisy and very big throw the snow away everywhere machine on my sidewalk. 

And it got stuck lots of times. Right in front of my house. Oh dear.

There is too much snow for the just move the snow away machines. Oh dear. 

Craig and I played catch the ball a little bit this morning. 

Because it is not even a bit cold outside today.

Then I had a nice nap.

Zita sent me a picture. Of her mother and father in their new little car. From way far away. 

But not in Dublin. They were in the country. Where all the sheeps live. Ha. 


You cannot have way big cars in way far away Ireland. 

Because Ireland is not so very big. 

They just have giant castles instead. Ha. And maybe ghosts too. Maybe. Ha. 

Fierce dogs like me are not afraid of ghosts. Ha. Too bad or them.

Professor Jill came to visit me this morning. And Craig too. That was nice. 

She could not have a long visit.

Because she was going to the busy street to find some tasty food. 

Mister Paul did not come for his coffee today.

Because he went to way far away London. On an aeroplane. 

To visit his own daughter. And to fix her house all up. Mister Paul likes fixing things. That is nice. 

Craig and I had very fat toasts for lunchtime today. With peanut butter. I had a little crunchy bit. 

Then I had a nice nap. On my comfy in the kitchen bed. 

With extra towels on top. To keep toasty warm.

I do not know what we will watch on the television tonight.

Because we cannot watch the from far away detectives when Zita is in far away too. Oh dear.

Maybe Craig will watch the hockey game. Oh well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment