Monday 11 February 2019

Day Two Thousand Three Hundred and Ninety Three 

When Zita came home last night she had lots and lots of tasty food for Craig.

Because she is going to to go to way far away Dublin. 

So she will not be here to make Craig and Niamh tasty dinners too. 

So she got lots of tasty treats so Craig will not just starve into nothing. 

Niamh will not starve. 

Because she knows all the delicious food downtown restaurants. And they know her. 

Sometimes they let her in first. Ha. 

Craig only knows his old friends restaurant up on the busy street. Or Mister Kettleman’s bagel store. 

And Mister Tony’s tasty pizzas store. Too bad for him.

But Craig cannot go to the busy street restaurant. 

Because of the way too much icy streets. Oh dear. 

He has to stay inside. Just like me. Oh well. Too bad for us. 

So Zita got him a big box of little Scotsman’s porridges. Ha. 

And meat from way far away Italy for lovely lunchtime sandwiches. Ha. Good for us. 

I like tasty meat sandwiches too. 

Last night we went to fast asleep very early. 

Because everybody was very tired. That is good.

This morning Miss Tamina came to make our house all spic and span. With her noisy machines.

She always washes the kitchen floor.

Then I cannot have nice naps on my comfy kitchen bed. 

Because it is not there when the floor is all wet. Oh dear.

So she puts my comfy duvet on the big bed. Just for me. So I can have a nice big naps. 

You have to have nice long rests when you have a sore leg. So it will just get all better. It is known.

Zita went to the rascal ladies office early today. 

Because then she had to go to our nice doctor Don to fix a bit of broken tooth. Oh dear. 

And Niamh found the smelly bus and went to her nice university to finish her brand new story.

And go to her other class too. 

So I had to mind just my friend Craig. He was just reading stories in the den. 

He is not so hard to mind. 

At my dinnertime Mister Pierre is going to look at the not yet all finished bathroom. 

Zita is going to show him everything.

So he can put nice bright lights there. That is good. 

The present man brought a box. And it was another just for me present. 

It was a box of brand new catching balls.

Because some of my old catching ball are lost in the way too much snow. 

Craig made sausage sandwiches for our lunchtime. With smelly cheese on top. 

And he toasted them too. In the oven. Ha. Good for him.

When Zita got home we did not go for our before dinnertime walk.

Because my doctor says I have to be an all rested dog. 

Or my sore foot will not be better forever. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

Maybe I will have a nice nap. 

When I mind Craig and Zita and help them watch the from far away detectives. 





No comments:

Post a Comment