Monday 25 February 2019

Day Two Thousand Four Hundred and Seven 

I did not have my own breakfast until very late this morning.

Because I had a sleep in with Craig. Ha. On the big comfy bed. 

He did not have a nice long sleep last night.

I know.

Because I had to move all the time when he moved all around with his fat pillows. Too bad for me.

It is still a too slippy outside day today. 

So Zita and I did not go for our good morning walk. 

Because nobody wants to fall down and be all sore everywhere. Or get broken. Oh dear. 

So when the black go fast car took her downtown I had the sleep in instead. 

When we were all awake as could be we had toasty bagels for my other breakfast. Ha. Good for me.

It is an all windy all over day. 

Sometimes I could not see even my own beautiful pond. Oh dear.

When Niamh was all dressed she went to read her important stories. For her nice university.

Because it is university time again. She went on the smelly bus.

After breakfast Craig had to look for interesting stories for our nice Queen. 

Because it is his not all the time job. 

So I had a nice nap.

Then presents man brought even more coffees for the coffee machine. That is good.

Zita said it is too dangerous to have no too much coffee in our house. Oh dear.

So now we have lots. That is right.

Craig and I had a very nice quiet day today.

We only played catch the ball sometimes.

Because of the too much windy snow. 

Craig said maybe I would just fly all fast away.

Because of my flappy ears. That is silly. I am not an aeroplane. 

Or a bird. Like my friends the crows. Or the ducks. 

People are very silly. It is known. 

Niamh will be home tonight. 

So we can have an altogether dinner. That is good.

Miss Taryn is coming too. 

But my friend Emmet is in his far away own little apartment. And not here. Oh dear. Too bad for us. 

When the go fast car brought Zita home it was filled up. With tasty food for us. That is good.

Maybe tonight we will watch the angry detective from way far away England. 

The one whose friend kills people. Sometimes.

Maybe we will have chips too. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment