Tuesday 19 February 2019

Day Two Thousand Four Hundred and One

Zita and I went for a nice little walk early this morning. Just like always. Ha. That is right. 

Because my sore foot is not sore anymore. Ha. That is good.

But I had to wear all my boots. So I would not slip on the icy streets. Again. Oh well.

Then she went to the rascal ladies office. On the smelly bus. Oh well. Too bad for her.

So I had a little sleep in with Craig. On the big comfy bed. 

And I stayed there even after he was all awake. Ha. Good for me.

Then when I was all awake I had to sit right beside him. In the living room. 

Until he remembered about our toasts.

Then we had very fat very crunchy toasts. With jam. 

Zita brought back presents from way far away Ireland. 

Scotsman’s oatmeal cookies for Craig. Oh well. And brand new spotty underwear too. Ha.

And Niamh got way too short tee shirts. Ha.

And fuzzy warm pajamas from Auntie Eileen. Ha.

After our toasts Craig and I played catch the ball lots and lots of times.

Because my foot is not sore anymore. That is good.

Then I had a nice nap. 

Craig was reading stories for our nice Queen. In the den. 

Niamh and Taryn are still taking care of Disney. At Cara and Lee’s house. 

They have to sleep there or Disney will be too scared. Oh dear. 

After lunchtime I had a long nap.

Then Craig and I played catch the ball even more times. Ha. That is a good game.

There was only Craig and I here today. 

Because everybody else was very busy. It was a nice quiet day today. 

And there was not even one giant noisy machine on my street. 

Just the little move the sidewalk snow machines. They are noisy too. Oh well.

Maybe we will go to sleep early tonight.

Because Zita still has the wrong time. Oh dear. Too bad for her.

I always have the right time. 

That is how I always know when it is time to eat my tasty food.

Even when Craig forgets. Ha. Good for me.

Zita and I went for our before dinnertime walk. When she came home from the rascal ladies office.

But I had to wear all my boots again. Oh well. Too bad for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment