Saturday 9 February 2019

Day Two Thousand Three Hundred and Ninety One 

I came home last night. In the black go fast car. With my friend Zita. 

I did not have to stay at my little hospital last night. Ha. That is good.

And I did not need the look inside me machine. Ha. Good for me.

My nice lady doctor looked at my leg. She said that nothing inside was broken. That is good. 

Just the insides of my leg were just a bit too much stretched. 

Craig said now I have to go to Niamh’s for stretching clothes store. That is silly.

They do not even have nice warm just for nice dogs coats. Too bad for them.

My doctor gave me another do not be too sore medicine. Ha.

But she said I cannot go for nice walks until Zita comes home from way far away Ireland.

And I did not know that she was even going to way far away. Oh dear. Nobody told me. 

It was a Merry Christmas secret present for her mother and father. Oh dear.

When she went to way far away Dublin the last time there was so much snow her aeroplane could find the aeroport.

And so it could not bring her back home. For a long time. Oh dear.

And cars in way far away Ireland do not know how to drive in too much snow. 

And they do not have lots of giant move the snow machines. Oh dear. 

So she should just stay here. 

Because we have lots and lots of take away the snow machines. Ha.

But my streets are too icey for nice walks. That is why I have a too sore for nice walks leg. Oh dear.

After lunchtime I helped Zita with all the garbage. 

I sat in the black car. So I could guard everything. That is my favourite job. 

And Craig read Niamh’s new long story. To make sure it was beautiful. Ha.

This morning Zita drove her downtown to the beautiful stretching clothes store. 

Craig did not go to his old friends breakfast again. That is good. 

Because I could not take him there today. 

Because I cannot go for nice walks until my sore leg is all better. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

This afternoon Zita and I made the house as neat and tidy as can be. Good for us.

Then Zita took lots and lots of snow away from our driveway. 

So I guarded her right in the black go fast car. That is my favourite job.

And Craig watched his hockey team on the television. In the afternoon. That is silly.

Hockey is on the television at nighttime. Not in the afternoon. 

Maybe it is a different time place game. Maybe. Oh well.

We are having a nice quiet day today. 

Because we were very busy yesterday. Going to my hospital to see my nice doctor.

So now everybody is too tired. 

So it is a just resting at home day for us. That is good.

Maybe we will watch some more interesting detectives tonight. Maybe. 




No comments:

Post a Comment