Friday 1 March 2019

Day Two Thousand Four Hundred and Eleven 

We did not have a sleep in today. Not even Craig.

Because it was a very busy in the morning day.

Niamh went to the for lots of stretching clothes store very early. Before Zita and I were all awake.

So I took Zita for a nice good morning everybody walk. In the middle of the street.

Then Zita went to the rascal ladies office early too.

Because of another important meeting. Oh dear.

I went back to sleep on the big comfy bed. 

And Craig waited to make our toasts until his another too much coffee. When I was all fast awake. 

He did not have the toasts all by himself. 

Because we are friends. Ha. 

Then we played catch the ball. But carefully. Oh well.

Today is Mister Saint David’s day. He is the friend of all the dragons who live in way far away Wales.

My friend Emmet is going to Wales. In the summer time. 

So everybody can hear his very interesting stories all about way way old Irish kings. 

Craig is a David. And so is Emmet. They are not dragons. It is just their another name. 

And they are not from way far away. They are from just here. Like me. Ha. That is good. 

Zita is from way far away. Just her. And all the from far away cousins too. 

I had an early lunch today.

Because I had a too very early breakfast. 

So I told Craig I had to have an early lunchtime. Or maybe I would starve all away. Ha. Good for me.

Last night my friend Niamh came home when I was just a bit asleep. 

And she came in the front door.

Because of the too slippy side yard.

But I did not know. So I jumped right off the bed and was a very very fierce guarding dog.

I did not know it was my friend Niamh.

Then I knew and I was a bit embarrassed. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

Zita came home early today. 

Because of the way too early in the morning meeting.

So we had a nice in the daylight walk. We found Professor Jill and the little dog too. That is good.

When we got home I had to get into the bathtub. To wash all the nasty salt off my feet. Oh well.

Then Niamh came home too.

So we had a nice altogether dinner tonight. Ha. That is a good dinnertime. 

We watched the angry detective until it was all over last night.

Maybe we will watch new from way far away England tonight. Maybe.




No comments:

Post a Comment