Sunday 17 February 2019

Day Two Thousand Three Hundred and Ninety Nine 

It is sleep in Sunday but I did not have a nice sleep in today. 

Because I am in charge. 

So Craig and I were up and had our own tasty breakfast when Niamh and Taryn were still fast asleep. 

And last night I could not go to the big comfy bed when Craig went to his fast asleep.

Because I had to stay nearly all awake until Miss Rima went to her own little apartment. It is my job. 

Because I am still in charge. 

It will be nice when my friend Zita is home. So she can be in charge again. 

This morning we played catch the ball after our breakfast. But it is not so very warm today.

We had fat very crunchy breakfast toasts today. With jam. We even had two toasts.

Because we did not have a lovely sleep in Sunday today.

Then I went downstairs to see everybody. 

Niamh was still fast asleep in her big comfy bed.

And Miss Taryn was asleep too. In cousin Orlaith’s little bedroom. 

I did not get them fast awake. Good for me.

Then I had a nice nap.

When Miss Taryn was all awake I went down the scary stairs to our basement. 

To Niamh’s big bedroom. And I got her all wide awake. 

I just got up on the big bed and then she was as wide awake as could be. Ha. Good for me.

They had hot chocolate for their breakfast. That is not breakfast. 

You have to have tasty toasts for breakfast. It is the rule. 

Or Scotsman’s porridge. If you are only very very hungry. Ha.

Then I helped Taryn find all the same socks. That is a long time job. I was a big help. Ha.

Then Niamh went to her for stretching everything clothes store. 

She has to work until my bedtime tonight. Oh dear.

Craig had very fat ham from way far away Italy sandwiches. For our lunchtime. And chips too. 

I only got a nice chewy bit of bread. Oh well. 

Mister Tom brought us a brand new detective program. For our television.

It is the churchman who is a detective too. 

And he has a black big dog to be his helper. 

But he is a sleep all the time dog. Not a fierce minder dog. Like me. Too bad for him. 

And he has policeman friend too.  Ha. That is a good program. 

It does not have any scary music. That is good.

After everybody was gone I had a nice big nap. 

Because I was up late and early too. Oh dear. 

Craig just read his book in our den. With quiet music. 

He is still a lady nurse in an old war. Looking for a nasty man. 

It will only be Craig and I at our dinnertime table tonight. Oh dear. 

Maybe we will have another peanut butter toast. 

Or maybe some used Mister Tony’s pizzas. Ha.

Maybe we will go to bed early tonight. Maybe.

Craig said my friend Zita will be home soon. 

Soon is not such a good word for dogs. Soon is not just right now.  I like the right now time.

Sometimes soon takes a very long time to happen. It is known. Oh dear. 




No comments:

Post a Comment