Wednesday 20 February 2019

Day Two Thousand Four Hundred and Two

Zita and I got up way way early this morning.

Because she still has the wrong time. Oh well.

So we had a very early good morning to everybody walk. But there was no everybodies.

Because it was too early in the morning.

When we came home we had toasts. Ha.

But I had to wear my boots again. Too bad for me.

When Craig was all awake Zita had a squeaky clean shower. 

So Craig and I had our toast. Two toasts for me today. Ha. 

But Zita had to go to the rascal ladies office this morning. 

Because she has to have a very important meeting with some people. 

And it is on her do not go to work day. That is not all right.

So I helped her move the cars. 

And I minded everything when she had to shovel away the too much snow. 

I was a huge help. Zita told me so. 

So then I had a very nice nap.

Because I was awake very early this morning. 

When I was awake Craig and I had very big peanut butter sandwiches for our lunchtime.

And then I had my own tasty lunch too. Ha. Good for me.

Niamh is still minding Disney. So he will not be too scared to eat his dinner. That is nice.

Disney is a not very big dog. So he needs people to mind him sometimes.

Last night we watched the churchman detective. But he is not going to be a detective anymore.

Because he is going away to help his friend teach everybody to be lovely to everybody else. 

I do not know who will have his nice church. 


Or his nice black sleep all the time dog. Oh dear. That is not right.

My family would take me if they went away. 

Even if I barked too much in the black go fast car. 

Because I am always the very best helper dog. Ever. It is known. 

When Zita came home she brought lots of brand new food. Tasty food. Just for us.

Then we went for our before dinnertime walk. 

And it was not even a little bit dark outside. Ha. Is good. 

When we got home I had to remind Craig that it was my own dinnertime.

Maybe he has the wrong time too. Oh dear.

Maybe we will have an altogether dinner tonight. Maybe. 

Maybe Zita found chips. Maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment