Saturday 2 February 2019

Day Two Thousand Three Hundred and Eighty Four 

Zita and I did not have a big sleep in today.

We went for a big long walk to everywhere this morning.

But it is snowing. Again. That is not right.

Then we took away the snow from my side yard. I helped.

I was a big help. Zita told me.

I did not even have my breakfast until very late. 

Because I had to help Zita. Ha. Good good for me. 

We we were all finished Zita went to the sore and tired store.

Craig did not go to his old friends breakfast restaurant today.

Because of the way too much snow.

He just stayed here and we had our toasts altogether together. Ha.

Zita went to see the get new glasses people. On our busy street.

Because she has to get bigger glasses.

So she will not just get all lost when we go for our long walks. That is good.

Miss Lily and her friend came to our house. To get the giant box. And take to back to Susan’s house.

Today is doctor Susan’s Sing Happy Birthday day. Soon she will be old. Ha.

Niamh went downtown early today.

Because the smelly busses are very very slow when there is all the time windy snow.

So you have to go early or you will be late for your job at the stretching clothes store.

Craig and I watched everything from my watching window.

There are not so very many people outside.


Because of the too much windy snow. You cannot see anything in the windy snow. Oh dear.

And the roads are all too slippy again. So all the cars do not stop on my corner. Oh dear.

Now they will crash into everything. Maybe even my all empty pond. Oh dear.

So then I went and had a nice nap on my comfy bed in the kitchen. After I had my own lunch.

Mister Paul is coming to my house for a delicious dinner tonight. To talk to everybody 

And look at the not yet all finished brand new bathroom. 

This afternoon Zita had to take all the too much snow away from our driveway. 

Because there was no room for the black go fast car. That is not all right.

I could not help. Too bad for me.

Then we went for a not so long in the too much snow walk. But we only went on the little streets.

Because of the sliding everywhere cars. 

I was all as snowy as can be when we were all home.

Because the too much snow is right up to my own tummy. Too bad for me. 

Zita told me our busy street is full up to the top with the too much snow. Oh dear. That is not all right.

No comments:

Post a Comment