Thursday 7 February 2019

Day Two Thousand Three Hundred and Eighty Nine 

Zita and I went for a nice good morning walk this morning.

It was a very happy walk.

Because Zita’s own telephone did not forget how to be a telephone at all. 

It was in the too much snow last night. And it was all covered up in the snow. Oh dear. 

But now it is still a telephone. That is good.

After Craig was all awake I had a nice sleep in. Until it was tasty toasts time.

Then we had peanut butter with jam toasts. That is silly. 

Peanut butter and jam toasts are for dinner. When Zita is not here. 

Toasts with delicious jam is for our breakfast. It is known. 

Oh well. Maybe Craig forgot it was only breakfast time. Maybe.

Niamh went to her nice university for her interesting class this morning. 

Then she has to finish writing her big story. For her favourite all about way old rascals class.

I had an early lunchtime. 

Because Zita and I were all awake very early this morning. 

So I had a very early in the morning breakfast. 

After our be careful and do not fall on your bottom walk. It is still way slippy outside. 

That is not so nice. 

We only played catch the ball one time this morning. 

Because the go fast chair does not like the slippy ice. Oh dear. 

My friend Zita’s telephone cannot hear you talking to it. Oh dear. Maybe it has frozen ears. Oh dear. 

I had a nice nap this afternoon. 

At lunchtime Craig and I had toasty ham sandwiches with smelly cheese. Ha. 

Those are my favourite sandwiches. Ha. 

My friend Zita had to work at her downtown office until very late. 

So we did not go for our before dinnertime walk until very late.

But I slipped on the slippy ice and hurt my front foot. 

And I could not walk. Not even only a little bit. Oh dear. 

So Doctor Susan came in her nearly a truck and took me home. With Zita too. Oh dear.

Then Craig gave me some of my when you are too sore medicine. Oh dear.

And Zita got me a big pillow for me to lie on. In the den. 

So I could watch the television too when Niamh came home. 

We watched a doctor program. He was not a detective. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment