Monday 18 February 2019

Day Two Thousand Four Hundred

I had a very exciting morning. 

I was a very busy fierce guarding dog. Guarding my own house. Ha. Good for me.

Craig and I had a little sleep in this morning.

But when we were all fast awake all the giant noisy dangerous machines came to my other street. 

All of them. Oh dear.

Right in from of my own watching window. Oh dear. 


I barked and barked at them and they could not even hear me.

Because they are too noisy.

And then they came back. Oh dear. Too bad for us.


They brought the giant way too noisy throw the snow into the giant trucks machine. 

And then Niamh was all awake too. Because of the very noisy machines. Oh dear.

And then some silly cars wanted to go right where the giant machines were. 

Even when the little truck stopped the whole street. 

One drove on the sidewalk and got all stuck.



And then the nice man had to yell at them. Oh dear. 

He was not so very happy. 

Maybe the police will come and take the silly people all away. Oh dear.



Then we had an altogether breakfast today. That is nice.

Then Niamh went to Lee and Cara’s house. To mind Disney for a little while.

Because Niamh and Taryn are minding that house. 

Because Mister Lyndon and Miss Bruna and Cara and Lee went to Toronto. On an aeroplane.

For a little visit. I do not know why. 

When I watch out my watching window the make the house toasty warm machine makes my ears flap. 

Ha. That is very silly. 

Craig told me my friend Zita will be home today. But not right now.

Because she is still on the aeroplane. Oh dear. 

But I only like right now. Too bad for me. 

After my lunchtime I had a nice nap. In front of my watching window.  

Maybe the giant machines could come back. Too bad for them.

When it was the right time my friend Zita came home. 

But I was fast asleep on the comfy living room rug. 

Oh dear. Too bad for me.








No comments:

Post a Comment