Tuesday 26 February 2019

Day Two Thousand Four Hundred and Eight 

We did not have a sleep in today. 

Zita and I had a nice little walk. We did not have an all the way walk this morning.

Because it is still slippy everywhere outside today. We did not fall down. That is good.

Then I played with my giant red roll all over everywhere ball when Zita had her own breakfast. 

That is a good game.

After the black go fast car took Zita to the rascal ladies office Craig and I had our toasts.

We had fat and tall toasts today. Then we played catch the ball. But only a little bit.

Because it is still a very slippy in my side yard. 

Then I watched the big fix the trees truck on my other street. Right from my watching window.

I do not know why they had to fix the trees. Nobody told me.

Then I had a nice nap on my comfy duvet on the big comfy bed. Ha. 

When I was all fast asleep my friend Niamh camevin to say goodbye.

Because it was time to go to her nice university. 

To learn all about different far away laws. Oh well.

So I went back to fast asleep. Ha.

Craig and I had a Mister Kettleman’s tasty toasty warm bagel for our lunch. That is a good lunchtime.

Emmet’s friend Miss Rachel is coming back from way far away Ireland. To come back to our city. 

To be a brand new doctor. At the nasty food hospital. Oh dear. 

Maybe she will not have to eat there. Oh dear. Too bad for her. 

Today is Niamh’s stay until late night at her nice university. 

So there was only Craig and Zita and I for our very late tasty dinner. 

We had the very fat Mister Kettleman’s sandwiches. Ha. Those are tasty sandwiches.

We watched the angry detective last night. But he did not see his friend. 

So she did not kill anybody. That is good. We did not have any chips. 

Maybe we will watch him again tonight. Maybe we will have chips tonight. Maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment