Wednesday 27 February 2019

Day Two Thousand Four Hundred and Nine

We had only a very little sleep in today. 

Because Zita had lots of early in the morning work to do. 

On her fast computer. On the dining room table. With some too much coffees.

And it is even her do not go to work day.

Because of more new people at the rascal ladies office. Oh dear.

So Craig and Zita and I had our altogether toasts this morning. 

When we were all full up she went to her stretching until you are too tired store. 

And another car took Niamh to her nice university. 

Then I helped Craig find interesting stories for our nice Queen. And I minded him too. In the den.

So I had a nice nap on my comfy duvet. So I could mind him from the big bedroom. Ha.

When Zita was all tired she came home and we went for our walk.

Right in the middle of the street.

Because the sidewalks are way too slippy. 

We had to use the front door. Because of the too slippy driveway. Oh dear.

We we came home Zita had her squeaky clean shower.

Then we had our altogether lunch. Just Craig and Zita and I. We had the round from England toasts. 

And I got some cheese on top of my own lunch. Ha. 

When we were all finished Zita and the black go fast car went downtown to the rascal ladies office. 

Too bad for her.

I was nearly fast asleep and Niamh came home from her nice university. And Miss Taryn too.

Because Niamh has to read a story. She has read the story lots of times before. 

But it is a hard to understand law story. Oh dear. 

I can not help so much.

Because I cannot read. 

But I am the best ever listener. Craig told me. So it is true.

We will have a late at nighttime dinner tonight.

Because Zita is very busy at work. Oh dear. Too bad for her.

Maybe we will watch the angry detective again tonight. 

We only watched a little bit last night. 

Then everybody had to go to fast asleep. 

Because we have a very comfy big bed. Ha. Good for us. 




No comments:

Post a Comment