Saturday 16 February 2019

Day Two Thousand Three Hundred and Ninety Eight 

Craig and I had a very nice quiet day today. With visitors too. 

I still have a bit of a too sick tummy. 

But not so much. Just only before my bedtime. Not all day. Oh well.

This morning Niamh went to her downtown store work very early today. 

Because the busses are very slow in the too much snow. 

When we were all awake Craig and I had fat tasty toasts. And we looked out the watching window.

And then Miss Marie came to visit us. 

She is still sad about Professor Gilles. So she had two coffees.

And Craig gave her lots of her favourite television programs.

Then she talked to Craig for a long time. All about far away places. 

It was not so interesting and I had a nice quiet nap. Right beside my friend Craig.

When she left we had our own lunch and played catch the ball. It is only a bit too cold today.

Craig had Scotsman’s porridge for his lunchtime. I had my own tasty lunch. Not the porridge. Ha.

Then Mister Tom came to bring us new from far away detectives. 

But he could not have a nice visit. And drink his tea. 

Because there was no place to put his car. 

The too much snow makes all the roads too little for cars. Oh dear. 

And this afternoon all the cars just sat at my corner and nobody was very polite. 

So all the cars just stayed there. Oh dear. 

And the policeman had to come and yell at them. Oh dear. Too bad for them.

And then the very big take the cars away truck came. Oh dear.

But my friend Zita is still in way far away Dublin. I do not know why.

So we can only watch too loud programs on the television. 

Not the nice detectives. Oh well. Too bad for me.

Maybe Zita got all lost or her aeroplane cannot find our little aeroport. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

It is not always so nice being in charge. You cannot go to bed early when you are in charge. 

Because you have to be nearly all awake so you can mind everybody. Oh dear. 


No comments:

Post a Comment