Sunday 10 February 2019

Day Two Thousand Three Hundred and Ninety Two 

It is sleep in Sunday. 

But Zita could not sleep because she had way too many things in her head to think all about.

So she was wide wide awake when it was still dark outside. 

I got up too. So I could mind her. 

We had a way too early in the morning breakfast. Together. 

Then Zita read Niamh’s big new story. To make as beautiful as could be. 

Then she had to do rascal ladies work.

Because she has a special important meeting today. 

And it is even our sleep in Sunday. That is not right. 

When Craig was all awake we had our toasts. 

Then Zita went to her stretching with everybody store. Oh well.

And Niamh was all awake early too. 

So she went to her downtown work right away. With Miss Anna. In the same car. 

I got an extra breakfast today.

Because my first breakfast was in the very very early morning. And I was hungry again.

And I got my new medicine all covered in peanut butter. Ha. 

Craig thinks I do not know. Ha. Too bad for him.

Then I had a nice nap on the big comfy bed. 

Now Craig has to find another new book.

Because he found the nasty man in his other book. So he needs be someone else now. Ha.

Craig and I had the round toasty muffins for our lunchtime. 

They were so very tasty so we had another one. That was a good lunchtime. 

Then Craig watched a program on the television all about dangerous trains. Oh dear. 

Maybe they were Emmet’s just fall over and crash Russian trains. Oh dear. 

So I had a nice nap. In the den. 

Then the present man came to my house. With a present. And it was for me. Ha. That is good.

It was a brand new orange for peanut butter inside toy. Just for me. Ha.

Because my old one was a bit all chewed up. Oh well. 

I looked out my watching window this afternoon. Craig helped. And he read his new book too. 

Now he is a lady nurse in way far away France. When they had an old war. She is a detective too. 

Craig and I watched the famous with lots and lots of dogs show. On the television. 

It was not so interesting. I did not know any of the dogs. So I had a nice nap.

When Zita and Niamh came home they brought us all the way from India food. 

From the nice men on the busy street. 

I got some of the very very crunchy bread. 

It is from India only bread. Ha.

We will go to bed early tonight.

Because we were all wide awake too early this morning. It is known.




No comments:

Post a Comment