Friday 22 February 2019

Day Two Thousand Four Hundred and Four 

Everybody was here at my house last night.

To play the dragons game. And eat all the very tasty food from the nice man’s restaurant. Ha.

They even had lovely wine made by three dogs. I do not know how to make wine. Oh well. 

Maybe they are special dogs. Maybe.

I saw my friend Emmet on the very big television. Ha. 

He is still in his far away Mister Saint Francis’s university. Writing his important stories. 

My friend Mister Kirian was here too. 

He came here as soon as he was finished cooking lots of food at his restaurant job. Ha.

So he had his dinner here. That is good.

Now we have lots and lots of from way way far away China food in our refrigerator.

When the dragons game was all finished Niamh went to a brand new all about dragons movie. Up on the busy street.

It is her favourite movie. 

It was a dragons everywhere for everybody day. Ha. Good for us. 

Last night the noisy take the snow all away machines came to my street. And took all the snow away. 

When I was all fast asleep. Ha. 

When Zita and I were all awake all the too much snow was not on my street anymore. 

We were just surprised. Now it is only everywhere else.

I do not know where the giant trucks take all the snow. 

Maybe to people who do not have any slippy snow. Maybe.

Craig and I did not have even a little sleep in today. Oh well.

So we had our very tall toasts when Zita went downtown. To her office. In the black go fast car.

Because she has to stay there late tonight. For a party. Ha. To say goodbye to a rascal lady.

She will not be here for our dinner tonight. But I am not in charge.

I am only in charge when she is away for all night. That is good. 

It is hard being in charge. It is known.

Craig had used rolls of eggs for his lunchtime. I did not have any.

Because maybe I would get a sick tummy. I got a from way way far away Chinese cookie instead . 

They are very crunchy cookies. 

The present man brought Craig the wrong coffee for the coffees machine. Oh dear. That is not right.

Now he has to send them all the way to somewhere else. Oh dear. Too bad for him.

Craig is going to have some of the used from China food for his dinner. Maybe Niamh too. 

Mister Kirian is going to shovel away lots of our too much snow. Maybe tonight. Maybe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment