Friday 25 August 2017

Day One Thousand Eight Hundred and Fifty Eight

It is a beautiful day outside today. 

Zita and I went for a nice walk. All over.

When we were home the toasts were all ready. It was not even too toasty today. Ha. That is good.

There were awful squirrels in my garden this morning. All running in my trees. Oh dear. 

Then Miss Devon came to make our house all spic and span. 

And then Miss Andrea came to have tasty Mister Kettleman's bagels for breakfast with my friend Emmet. 

So he had to be all awake early today. Too bad for him. 

They just sat on the comfy chairs on our patio. To have their bagels. And lots of Irish tea. 

Now the squirrels cannot run on our patio. They just have to hide all away. 

Because they are afraid of Emmet. He has his Viking fierce axe. In the basement. Ha. Too bad for them. 

I stayed in the living room to mind Craig. He was just reading interesting stories. Only some for our nice Queen. That is an easy job.

Emmet is going to his friend's apartment tonight. For a Mister Tony's pizza dinner. 

Zita and Emmet are going right inside Mister Tony's store. To get the pizzas. Ha. 

They are having a party because Emmet is going to far away and his friends are staying at Niamh's nice university. 

So they have to have a say good bye party. 

He had a long make you squeaky clean shower. You cannot be smelly and dirty and to go to parties. It is known. 

Emmet will not have his dinner with us tonight. Oh dear. Too bad for us.

The nice present man brought a box just for the rascal ladies. A brand new very big telephone. I do not know why. 

Craig and I played catch the ball lots of times today. 

Because it is a very beautiful day outside today. 

But sometimes there were awful squirrels on my own fence. 

I cannot play catch the ball when the squirrels are in my side yard. 

Because I have to chase them all away. It is my job. Silly squirrels. 

Niamh took all the little children to another jump very high in the air store. She will be very tired. 

Teaching lots of children is very hard. And makes you very tired. 

And last night she did not get home from her party until very late. Oh dear. Too bad for her. 

This afternoon Zita went to the nasty food hospital. To get all of Emmet's inside pictures. 

So he can take them to his new far away university. 

No comments:

Post a Comment