Wednesday 6 February 2019

Day Two Thousand Three Hundred and Eighty Eight 

I had a very nice quiet day today.

Today is Zita’s do not go to work day. So we went on our good morning walk. All around. 

After moving lots of more too much snow.

But it was a be very careful walk. 

Because everything is very very slippy outside. So we only went on the very little streets 

And we did not fall down at all. But we were very cold when we got home.

Because Zita forgot her beautiful keep her face warm scarf. Oh dear. 

I did not even have my breakfast until late. 

Because everybody was busy with the too much snow. Oh dear. 

But I did not starve and just blow away in the nasty wind. That is good. 

Then Craig and Zita and I had our toasts altogether. And looked out my watching window. 

I got some toasty bits. 

When my friend Niamh was all awake she had a toast too. Ha. Good for us.

Zita and the black go fast car took Niamh to her nice university. 

Because it is too slippy outside to walk there. 

 And the smelly busses are always too late. When there is freezie rain. Oh dear. That is not right. 

Zita did not come back home. She had lots of important errands to do. 

She had to find a very little sink for the brand new bathroom. 

And get my medicine and even some tasty ham for our special tasty altogether dinner tonight.

Ham right in the middle with cheese too. That is a tasty dinner. It is Niamh’s favourite. 

And Zita got her brand new glasses too. 

So she will not just be all lost when we go on our lovely good morning walks.

I had a nice nap when Craig was busy looking for more interesting stories for our nice Queen.

At lunchtime time we had two peanut butter sandwiches. With jam too. That is a good lunch.

Then I went back to my nap. On the big comfy bed.

Because I was not finished my nice afternoon sleep in. Ha. Good for me. 

When Zita came home I had to get all wide awake so I could take her on our before dinnertime walk.

We did not stay outside so long tonight. 

Because of the just all nasty ice rain. Oh dear. Too bad for us.

Last night we watched the lady detective who always wears a very old hat. And has a very old truck. 

Maybe we will watch her again tonight. Maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment