Tuesday 5 February 2019

Day Two Thousand Three Hundred and Eighty Seven 

It rained last night. When we were asleep. That is not right. It is still winter. Oh dear.

And it was still raining when Niamh had to go to her very early in the morning job.

And it was way too slippy to walk on the just icy sidewalks. And there are giant puddles everywhere.

So Zita and the black go fast car took Niamh downtown. In the still dark outside. Oh dear.

But they had to use the front door.

Because the gate in my side yard would not open. There was too much ice. Oh dear.

When Zita came home she had to take away all the snow before it all frozen up again.

I could not be a big help. It was too slippy for even nice dogs like me. Oh dear.

So I had to stay in the bedroom so I could mind Craig. That is not such a big help.

I had to remind him to get all awake. Lots of times. Oh dear. 

Then Zita went back downtown to the rascal ladies office.

Craig and I had our round toasty muffins altogether and watched out my window.

All the people were sliding all over when they tried to walk on the street. Oh dear.

Then Craig and I played catch the ball.

Zita put some of my old towels on the ground in my side yard.

So I would not fall down. Ha. That is nice.

I did not fall down at all. Good for me. 

And Craig moved some of the way too slippy ice away. Ha. That is good. 

But then the go fast chair got nearly stuck forever on the slippy ice. Ha. Too bad for him.


When we came in Craig had to have his another coffee. 

I had a nice nap. On the big comfy bed. 

Because I was all awake very early this morning. Oh well. 

Then I minded Craig in the den. 

When we went outside to play catch the ball it was cold again. 

And all the soft snow was just all ice. Oh dear. 

Now there will be more too many sliding cars again. Oh dear. 

Tonight is Niamh’s stay until late night at her nice university. 

Maybe Zita will be be home early today. For a nice just us dinner. 

Because she was very late last night. 

So she had to have her dinner just with me. And I got extra toasts bits. Ha.



No comments:

Post a Comment