Monday 4 February 2019

Day Two Thousand Three Hundred and Eighty Six

Zita and I got up early today. It is not so cold today. That is good.

So went for a long our before breakfast good morning to everybody walk.

But it is still very snowy and I had to wear all my boots. Oh well.

Then the black go fast car took Zita downtown to her office.

Because she has a very busy day today.

So I kept Craig feet all warm when he listened to his book. In the big comfy bed.

Then we had the round toasty muffins from England. With brand new tasty jam.

Craig had two coffees this morning. But we only had one tasty muffin. Oh well.

Niamh was all dressed she walked to her nice university.

Because it is not so cold outside today.

But she went very early because of everywhere too much snow.

Then I minded Craig when he found stories for our nice Queen. And I watched out my window.

In case the too noisy move the snow machines came to my street again. Too bad for them.

We could not play catch the ball game today.

Because we could only find the blue catching ball and it was in too much snow for the go fast chair. 

So we just had a nice outside visit. Just Craig and me. Ha. That is nice.

Then I had my before my afternoon nap tasty lunch.

Craig did not have his lunch right away. I had to wait to help him eat his lunch. 

We had baby croissants. Three of them all warm. With butter. Ha. 

Zita came home. But only for a little bit.

Because she had to go to visit our nice dentist. Up on the busy street.

Miss Suze and Mister George found a just brand new dog. Mister Rupert.

To be a big help at their farm. 

If you have a farm you have to have a nice dog to be a big help. It is the rule.


He is a mind the sheeps dog. But not like Mister Shadow. He is not from Scotland.

Maybe he will help drive the very old tractor. Maybe. 

Zita said that maybe she will be at work until late tonight. Oh dear. 

Maybe Craig will have to make his famous peanut butter toasts for our dinner. Oh well.

I did not watch the football game last night. Just when Craig had chips. Ha.


Niamh said it was not even a little bit exciting. Oh well. 

So we went to bed early. That is good. 





No comments:

Post a Comment