Friday 8 February 2019

Day Two Thousand Three Hundred and Ninety 

I did not go for our good morning walk this morning.

Because of my too sore foot. Oh dear. I can not walk so very well this morning.

So I am going to go to my just for nice dogs hospital before our dinnertime. 

The see inside me machine will look at my too sore foot. 

They used to look inside my friend Emmet too. At the nasty food hospital. Oh dear. 

Craig minded me today. 

Because he is my friend. Friends always mind you if you are not so well. It is known. 

We had a very quiet day. 

I could not play our catch the ball game. 

Because I might just fall down. Oh dear. That is not so nice. 

So we had a look out the window day. And a nice nap day. 

That is what you do when you are not just all right. It is known. 

Niamh went downtown to the giant theatre. 

To finish writing her new story. In the very comfy chairs. 

Craig and I had baby croissants for our early lunchtime. Ha. 

After I had a nice nap on my comfy bed in the kitchen.

Then I had my own lunch. I had two lunchtimes today. Ha. 

Zita came home early today so we could go to my little hospital.

So the look inside machine can see my hurt foot. Oh dear. 

Zita and I went in the black go fast car. Oh dear.

I do not like cars when they are going somewhere. When they are going I bark way too much.

I do not know why. 

I just like our cars when they are all stopped. In my driveway. 

With me inside. Guarding everybody. Oh dear. Too bad for me.

Sometimes when you go to a hospital you cannot go home right away. 

Sometimes you have to stay there there.

And not be at your own home minding your family. And that is my very best job. Oh dear. 

That happened to me one time. I did not like that. At all. Oh dear. Oh dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment