Thursday 14 February 2019

Day Two Thousand Three Hundred and Ninety Six

It did not snow again today. That is good.

But I still have a sick tummy. Even in the middle of the night. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

Miss Taryn stayed in the basement last night.

Because today she has to go to her work. Just up on the busy street.

This morning she started the silver little car so it would be all toasty warm. 

And not just all covered by the snow.

And when Niamh was all finished her squeaky clean shower she turned it off.

It was all as warm as could be. That is good.

Cars do not like the way too cold. Or the too much snow. Me either. Or Craig. 

The nice garbage men came today.

The road is nearly too small for their very big truck. Oh dear.

And a little truck needed to help them.Too bad for them.

Craig and I played catch the ball lots of times today.

Because it is not way too cold outside today.


We had a very quiet day today. 

This afternoon I watched everybody out my watching window. Craig helped me. That was nice. 

And I had a very nice nap on my comfy bed. In the kitchen.

Everybody is coming to my house tonight. To play the dragons game.

With Emmet on the big television. And everybody will be in Emmet’s in our basement bedroom.

Because Niamh and Taryn made it as neat and tidy as can be. Ha. That is good. 

Maybe Craig will ask Mister Tony to send us some of his very tasty pizzas. Ha.

Today my friend Zita is in way far away Dublin today. 

Her aeroplane did not get lost at all. Or get all stuck in the snow. That is good.

So now she can see everybody there.

Maybe even all our cousins too. Ha. That is good.

But she has to go to bed early tonight.

Because of the wrong clocks in the way far away places.

Zita brought her mother a little flat computer. Because we have too many. Ha.


So she can read all my stories. Ha. That is good.

They sent me a picture of some from way far away Ireland sheeps. Ha.



There is not even a little bit of snow in way far away. Ha. Too bad for us. 



No comments:

Post a Comment