Wednesday 13 February 2019

Day Two Thousand Three Hundred and Ninety Five 

 We had way way more too much snow this morning.

And everything is closed up. Even the nice university too. Oh dear.

And I had another sick tummy last night.

So Craig is not going to give me any more sore foot medicines.

My foot is not too sore anymore. That is good.

Niamh and Miss Taryn got up early. To shovel the too much snow.

My side yard was all full up to the top. Oh dear. 

So Craig’s go fast chair could not even get outside. Oh dear.

So we could not play catch the ball game.

And I could not find my own favourite catching ball. Anywhere. Oh dear.


And nobody can find our front walk at all. Oh dear.


Then Lee and Cara came to help shovel too.

I sat in the black go fast car so I could mind everything.  Lee sat with me too. That is nice.

We were outside for a very long time. 


Because of the lots of way too much snow. 

A giant move the snow away machine got all stuck on my other street. 

And had to go away. Oh dear. That is not all right.

When we were all finished everybody came in my house and had all the used food. Ha. That is good. 

And Niamh made own made popcorn. For everybody. But not me.

Because of the sick tummy. Too bad for me. 

Craig talked to Zita. On the telephone. Her train did not crash. Not even once. That is good. 

At lunchtime she is going on the under the ground train to the aeroport. In Toronto. 

I do not know why the train has to go under the ground. Oh well.

So then maybe the aeroplane can go to way far away Dublin. Maybe. 

If is not just stuck in the too much snow. 

Aeroplanes do not have do not get stuck in the snow tires. That is silly.

Last night on the television we watched the lots of dogs show. 

But the beautiful Bouvier dog did not win the very best dog ever prize. 

A little dog won. That is not so nice. 

Maybe Craig and I will watch something on the television tonight. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment