Saturday 20 February 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Sixteen

I had to get all awake in the middle of the night. Zita too. 

Because Niamh was at the special beautiful dance practice until way way late. 

She and Miss Becca had to drive everybody to their own nice houses. 

Even late late at night. Because of the wolves in the bushes. Miss Becca has a giant car. For lots of people. But no wolves. Ha. 

When she was all at home we went all back to sleep.

Craig did not go to his old friends breakfast because of the too much nearly snow. It is not so cold today. 

The snow is all nearly just water. He would just be all way too soggy. 

Zita and I went on a little walk when Craig was all awake. When we came home I was all soggy. 

I had to stay in the kitchen. Until I was all dry. Oh well.

My friend Mister Kieran was here. I helped him make peanut butter toasts. Ha. Good for me.

He moved all the nearly water snow away. So Craig could get into the silver little car. And not just slide all the way into the all empty pond. That is good.

Zita drove Niamh to the beautiful special dance place. For even more practice. Because tonight is the special beautiful dance night. 

At the giant all glass building. Beside the all empty canal. 

There will be people there to make all the lady dancers all as beautiful as can be. Ha. 

Niamh is already all beautiful as can be. It is known.

After lunchtime Mister Kieran and Emmet and Craig talked and talked all about lots of very interesting things. 

I did not listen so much because I had a nice nap in front of my watching window. So I could guard them. 

Then Emmet went for a little walk. Because it is not so cold today. I did not go. I do not like being a soggy dog. 

He is reading lots and lots all about far away places. Beside a giant ocean. Where is is hot. All the time. 

I would not like that so much. Jamie would not like it either. Sometimes we get way to hot. And have to have outside baths. With the water hose. Ha.

Zita and I went for a little walk. Before our dinner. I had to wear my green rubber boots. Because it is all  just nearly snow outside. I was only a little bit a soggy dog. That was good. 

I got cheese treats on my tasty dinner tonight. Ha. Good for me. 

We watched a program last night. About a way grumpy Doctor. In way far away England. But he is a nice man. Just grumpy. Oh well. Too bad for him. 






No comments:

Post a Comment