Tuesday 30 July 2019

Day Two Thousand Five Hundred and Sixty Two 

We had another sleep in today.

Because it is holiday time. Ha. That is good.

Zita and I went for a right away walk. So the windy rain would not catch us.

It was still a bit too hot to have our breakfast toasts outside today.

So we had them altogether in front of my watching window. Then the rain stopped. 

So Zita went outside to make the patio all neat and tidy again. 

I could not go out to help. 

Because all the sticks had to go in the giant garbage bags. I could not just chew on them. Oh well.

Zita drove Niamh to her beautiful clothes store before the windy rain came again.

Last night Zita and Niamh worked until past my own bedtime. Making the new top for Niamh.



It is hard making something when it is something else. So I minded them.

From comfy rug right under the dining room table. 

But Craig did not watch any detectives last night.

Because he can only watch the from far away detectives with Zita. It is the rule.

After lunchtime Zita and the noisy machines made Emmet’s room as clean as could be. 

So it would be beautiful when he come home from way far away Ireland. 

But I do not when he is coming back. Nobody told me. Too bad for me.

After lunchtime Craig used the shake the water all up machine. 

So his feet would be as clean as could be.

That is a silly machine but it is not even a bit too noisy. That is good.

Sometimes Niamh uses it too. I do not know why.

Then Zita went up to the busy street. 

To see the nice men at the lots and lots of lovely meat store.



So she could get our tasty on pointy sticks dinner.

You have to cook pointy stick dinners on the outside stove. Or they will not be so delicious. 

Sometimes I get extra bits. Good for me.

Mister Paul is coming to our house tonight to help us our eat dinner. That is nice.

But Niamh cannot have a delicious dinner with us.

Because she has to work at the beautiful clothes store until late tonight.

Maybe we will watch something new on the television after dinnertime.

Or maybe we will go to fast asleep right away.

Because it is holiday time. Ha. Good for us. 



No comments:

Post a Comment