Sunday 5 June 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Twenty Two

We had little sleep ins today. Everybody. Not just Craig.

Zita and I did not go for our nice walk this morning. Because it is all windy rain. Lots and lots of rain.

Zita said the farmers needed the lots of rain. So all the tasty food will grow. And we can buy it. 

When the nice farmers come to the lots of tents for farmers place. In the windy place where all the new stores live. 

That is where we go to get tasty giant treats at my nice bank. Only very polite dogs get treats. Like me. Ha.

Niamh had to get up early today. Too bad for her. It was a practice day for her new job. In the summer. 

She is going to teach little dancers again. Ha. They gave her brand new tshirts. It says Glebe on them. 

Because that is our neighbourhood. Right here. Where I live. 

Miss Robin is going to be there too. But not teaching dance a lot. They came back to our house. To watch movies on Niamh's computer. 

Niamh has three classes. To teach. They are all ready all full up. To the very top. Ha. 

That is good. Now Niamh can have lots of real money when she goes far away to her new university. 

I do not think she should go so far away. Right beside the giant ocean. The one that is all full up with whales. Oh dear. 

How can I get her all wide awake if she is not here. In her own comfy bed. Oh dear. 

She will be late all the time. Oh dear. 

A lady came to my house so Zita could teach her more. All about how to give the newspapers to all the nice people. 

It took a very long time. I had a nice nap on the comfy rug. In the living room. 

Then Zita and I had a nice little walk. After lunchtime. When there was no lots of rain. Ha. 

So we would not get all soggy. I only had to stay in the kitchen for a little while. When we came home. That is good. 

Zita had to clean up flowers. The ones that just fell over. Because of the lots of rain. I could not help. Oh well. 

Emmet finished his not very long story. So now he can have a nice nap. 

Craig will look at it. And make the words beautiful. That is what fathers do. It is known. 






No comments:

Post a Comment